Friday, March 13, 2009

mmmmm

So, I've had some weird cravings...really I've only had 2 cravings - Lemons and frozen raspberries.

When we were growing up my mom would stock up on frozen fruit. My sister and I LOVED putting frozen raspberries in a bowl and then sticking them in the microwave for a minute. The result is raspberry soup and it is so good! I really like sour things and the liquid you get from the raspberries is tart. I ate an entire bag of frozen raspberries yesterday! I'm just glad I'm craving healthy things :)

5 comments:

Julie said...

With each of my pregnancies I have eaten tons of frozen raspberries, too...except this one. When I bought them this time, they made me gag!! It's funny how everything changes when you're pregnant!!

Debby said...

It is funny how muchthings change when you're pregnant, I had NO idea!

The Packard Family said...

After reading this I had to go get some raspberries! :)

Debby said...

hahaha that's funny!

Bekah said...

I love doing that with frozen strawberries actually :) lol