Friday, March 20, 2009
My wild child :D
Well, I must have one very active little baby growing inside me (which honestly scares me lol). I have felt flutters for a few days now. Yesterday and the day before I noticed the baby was more active, I felt the flutters more often and they lasted longer (YAY!). Well, last night after I got home I was laying in my comfy chair and I was reclined. I was about to get up to start preparing dinner when I felt the flutters again, they were slightly stronger than they have been. I love putting my hand on my belly when I feel the flutters...just 'cause I don't know why. It makes me feel closer to the baby. Well, to my complete surprise I felt a thump, like somebody flicked my hand from inside my stomach. I froze and thought "NO WAY!" and then I felt it again!!!! It's SO early to be feeling baby move, I'm thinking I must have gotten pregnant on the wedding night, which would put me at almost 19 weeks...it just makes more sense! Anyway, I only felt the two little kicks and then I got so excited I probably scared the baby into not moving anymore lol. Chris is jealous that the baby wouldn't kick for him again but I told him it's just so early that we can't expect to feel it kick often and that soon enough he'll get to feel the baby all the time. What an amazing feeling! I didn't know it could get better than the flutters but the kicks are! I LOVED the way it felt! What a surprise! YAY!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Awwww! yay! :)
Post a Comment