And I don't like getting weighed in every time I go! Oh and they should really wait to weigh you until AFTER they take the urine sample because I'm sure I go at least a pound when I've been holding it :-X. I love hearing the baby's heartbeat, it makes me tear up every single time. This is the first time Chris has heard it since it started sounding like an actual heart with "thuds" instead of more of the "whooshing" sound. The heartbeat has been between 150 - 155 every appointment so we can't even use that to guess if it's a girl or a boy...I'm so impatient! I hate waiting. We get to find out what we're having on April 3rd, I can't wait!
meanwhile my supervisor is STILL annoying me about eating a lemon. I like lemons :(, there's nothing wrong with that...at least I'm eating fruit :).
3 comments:
What is wrong with eating lemons?
Seriously. It's fresh fruit. It's better than caffeine and cigs and processed food. I can't wait til your April visit!!
I don't know, I guess it's just weird. I like them and they are good for you so I'm eating them! MWAHAHAHAHAHA
Post a Comment