Monday, March 16, 2009

Sick people please just stay away!

I do not see the importance of going in to work when you are not on antibiotics and you have a fever, and are 90% sure you have strep throat. 1 - you are exposing EVERYBODY to your illness. 2 - I can't take medicine for a cold and you have a cold on top of strep and you won't stay out of my area. 3 - we are NOT busy enough to even have to worry about other people in the office being over worked (we have had one transaction all day). 4 - everybody here is telling you to go home. Not only because we are concerned with you but also because nobody wants you to get them sick. 5 - you are being VERY cranky and it's making everybody's lives miserable here. 6 - I am not eating any food that you bring in tomorrow because I don't want to get sick :D. I'm not sure how I'll get out of that one, I think I'll just say the smell makes my tummy hurt and go out when they eat lunch lol. I have become a germ-a-phob since becoming pregnant for many reasons. The most important being just about every time I get a cold (and am able to take a cold medicine) I get a sinus infection. Now that I'm not really able to take anything helpful for a cold, it's a guarentee that I will get an infection. Antibiotics make my tummy hurt, and I'm already on them every night for other reasons. I really don't want to be on more. So yes, I'm selfish!!!

WHY do people feel the need to spread their illness?! Oh it annoys me to no end. It's like those parents that send their child to daycare/school when the child has a fever. Just keep 'em home! UGH!

On a positive note Chris and I bought Pjs for both a boy and a girl (12 month). The boy Pjs say "Daddy's my hero" and they are cute. The girl ones were half price so we had to get them and they have a picture of a bee and say "I'm bee-utiful." We also got this really cute t-shirt that says "Daddy Bear," "Mama Bear" and "Baby Bear" and has three bears sitting there. Under the bears it says "Bear Family" It's really cute. We also looked at cribs and bedding. I can't wait to find out what we're having! Chris LOVES monkeys and we found some super cute monkey bedding for a boy and adorable girl bedding! We found a few cribs we both really like. LOL Chris says that I have the most expensive taste in the whole wide world...it's great :D.

No comments: