Wednesday, March 25, 2009

I have a very bad case of the grumps

I am cranky!!! I don't know why, but EVERYTHING, and I mean EVERYTHING is irritating me today! I don't know how I'm going to make it through the day without losing it! I'm praying so, so, so hard because it's only God that is keeping my tongue in check right now.

Have you read the book Alexander and The No Good, Very Bad, Terrible, Horrible Day? (I may have gotten those words out of order but you get the main point). Well, I feel like that today. The tax people (who took a MONTH to do our taxes) messed up our bank account information, and now they won't answer the phone. I threw up this morning, I woke up with a headache, my supervisor is nit picking everything and won't stop talking, I dropped a slice of my apple (which I was REALLY looking forward to!!!), the teller (who has been out for two days because of a SUNBURN to his head and neck) is coming back today and I'm already irritated that I'll have to deal with him. LOL I am a GRUMP today!!! I am very much like Alexander today, maybe I'll move to Australia! Mom says everybody has bad days, even in Australia (that's one of my favorite lines in the book :-P).

I'm feeling slightly better after writing this lol, I'm still very cranky though!

No comments: