Monday, April 6, 2009

Hmmm

I haven't posted in a while and I can't think of much to say. My baby has been much more active in the past two days. He's moving right now, actually. It seems like he's having a hard time getting comfortable 'cause he's being a wiggle worm, but that's ok 'cause I get to feel him more then :D. I've noticed over the past few days (really staturday, yesterday and today) that I can feel him most in the morning after my shower (between 7:00 - 7:15) in the afternoon (between 12:00 - 2:00, it hasn't stayed the same for the past three days but it is during that time at some point) and then at night between 7:30 and 9:00. I am sooooooooooooooooooooooo glad to start feeling him more consistantly because when I was just feeling the flutters at first I could go a day or two without feeling him at all and that stinks! I just love feeling him move so much :D. I can't wait until Chris gets to feel him move...Chris is sure he'll never feel him. We have one stubborn little boy on our hands, I don't know what we'll do!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Bekah said...

And where does he get the stubborn-ness from? So excited you get to feel him! Any name ideas yet or is it secret?

The Packard Family said...

You should tell Chris that Josh and I were just talking about it and neither of us remember Josh EVER feeling Nadia move through out the entire pregnancy! Nadia didn't move much at all! I am sure he will feel your little guy soon!
Don't tell Chris this but Josh got to feel our baby move already! (thats why we were talking about when he felt Nadia... because we were both surprised that he could feel this one!)

I am so happy for you that you are getting to feel guy so much!

The Packard Family said...

oops I meant getting to feel your little guy so much! :)

Debby said...

Bekah - I think we're going to wait to tell the name until he is born. And between Chris' stubbornness and mine we are going to be in BIG trouble!

Tina - That's awesome that Josh got to feel your baby move already!!!! I'll tell Chris about how he couldn't remember ever feeling Nadia. I have felt my little guy on the outside just a very limited number of times (I'd say fewer than 3) and now he even stops moving when I put MY hand on my belly...the little stinker!