Monday, March 23, 2009

I am pout.

Hehe, that's what Chris and I say to each other, not "pouting," it's "pout." We got it from the Left Behind books we read together when we first started dating, it just struck us as funny and it has stuck ever sense. Anywho, I'm pout because my little "Wild Child" has not been wild. I have gone back to feeling the flutters which are great, but I want to feel the baby kick more. I felt a kick last night while I was laying down, it made me jump! Chris thought that was funny, but then he got discouraged when he put his hand on my belly and nope, no more. I think the baby justlikes being stubborn, Chris and I are so it wouldn't be a surprise at all! I just hope the baby isn't half as stubborn and he and I are!!!!!!!!

Well, not much more to update, I'm still feeling a little queasy at times, but much better then the morning sickness I was feeling.

I'm jealous 'cause Tina get's to find out what she's having today!!! Only 11 days left for me, yay!!!!

4 comments:

Julie said...

Every time I have ever felt any of the kids kicking (even if I was 8 months pregnant), they would always quit the second Bill put his hand on my tummy!! I guess they knew from the start to behave for him!! :)

The Packard Family said...

Nadia didn't move that much to begin with, but Nadia never kicked for Josh either!!

Debby said...

LOL, I never looked at it that way "They knew from the start to behave for him." I'll have to tell Chris that to make him feel better :). Chris keeps teasing me about having a boy so I tell him the baby doesn't like that and THAT'S why he doesn't get to feel it kick. The baby also REALLY isn't kicking very often or consistantly at all so...it makes sense that he can't feel it :).

Bekah said...

if you're feeling movement, then I think it's time for a new belly picture! :)