Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Happy St. Patty's Day!

Well, this was an interesting morning! We were supposed to wear these horrible green shirts today but mine didn't fit and looked even worse then it should have! I ran to target before work because I refuse to look like a clown in public, and grabbed a green shirt that is long enough to at least cover the band on my maternity pants lol.

Then I get to work 10 minutes late, oh well...what can you do. Just to see that the woman who took over our St. Patty's Day celebration put a glass bowl on a single burner (a hot plate we have here), which then exploded glass all over our small kitchen. She tried to "Save" the corn beef but umm I'm not eating that because it was in the glass bowl that exploded, it just doesn't seem safe to me. I know she feels awful and I'm a horrible person for laughing but it was slightly funny :-X.

I guess we don't have the luck of the Irish down here in Sunny Florida :-P. I hope you all have a great day!

2 comments:

Julie said...

That's funny!! Well, at least you don't have to smell it cooking all day! :)

Bekah said...

don't cook on the stovetop using glass...lol...anyway I'm sorry my favorite holiday sucked for you :( I'm glad you wore green!