So, it's been over a month since I posted on here, I can't believe so much time has gone by. A lot of stuff has been happening, work is getting worse, I've been having complications, I got to visit my family, and Chris finally felt the little guy move!
I've started fainting, at first I could tell it was coming on and I had a few minutes notice. Now (as in yesterday) I literally had a few seconds notice. I was walking in the apartment when I called Chris, I guess he heard something in my voice because he came pretty quickly. I looked at him and said "I'm going to faint." and I guess down I went. Thankfully he caught me and just set me down on the floor. I don't think I was out for too long, I just get so frustrated with this! ARGH! Well, hopefully it'll get better, not worse :).
The baby is moving a lot more, I LOVE feeling him move. It has to be the best feeling in the world. As hard as this pregnancy has been, I will miss feeling him inside of me. Well, gotta run!
1 comment:
Sorry to hear it's so rough on you...drink lots of water and get lots of rest...I hope to see you in June but will totally understand if you're unable to make it out.
Post a Comment