Thursday, October 9, 2008

What's worse than bridezilla?

A sick bridezilla! Ok, seriously though - I hope I am not being bridezilla...I don't want to be at all!!

Not much is going on in the hot state of Florida. I have another doctor's appointment tomorrow, I can't seem to shake this infection and the doctor believes it may be a sign that something else is going on. I finally broke down and made an appointment with an ACTUAL doctor - not just the urgent care. They said we may give the antibiotics one more shot and then if they don't get rid of the infection we'll do tests. I guess I'll find out for sure tomorrow. I've always had a horrible immune system and if it's possible to catch something - I WILL! Anywho I'll be happy when they figure out what in the world is going on with my body. What a time for this to happen.

Wedding plans are coming along quite well. Chris' dad keeps inviting people and then telling us we need to send them an invitation...there are like 5 weeks left until the wedding, they cost $1.00 to send, plus I'm out of supplies so I have to buy more. So, for the few invitations he wants us to send to people we don't even want there it'll cost a good bit. I don't mean to sound cheap but we are BROKE right now and that money is going to food! I'm trying not to stress about this stuff but I really, really don't want a big wedding!!!!! It looks like that's what's going to happen no matter what.

I think I'm just in a very grumpy mood!!!!

On the positive side I'm doing a lot better at remembering how amazing God is and how He cares about every hair on my head...and He also cares about my stress over the wedding. I need to trust Him more and know that He won't give me more than I can handle. I always joke "God thinks I can handle more than I can!!" but the truth is - God knows exactly how much I can handle...but I have to lean on and depend on HIM to get through it. Teach me, Lord.

2 comments:

Julie said...

that's strange about the spam alert...I hadn't seen any updates all week, so I thought I would stop by, and here you had put up two posts!
If you don't want more people there, you could do what we did since we were out of room in the church, and invite them to the reception, only :) That way you don't have to use the exact same card type, either. Sadly, everyone we invited we wanted to come, but those who were only invited to the reception didn't show :( Let me know how the dr. appt. goes....I'll be praying for you guys (you for your health, and Chris for having to put up with a sick fiancee!! :) Love you.

Debby said...

I'll give you a call probably Tuesday. I'll be at the doctor again on Monday. They put me on antibiotics for another three days, and they want to do a complete blood work panel...or whatever it's called...to see what in the world is going on. Then I'll probably have to go back to the doctor on Wednesday and maybe once more next week...FUN TIMES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They think the first infection never went away and it's just been getting worse and worse and not responding to the antibiotics.