The Wedding
So, I don't know why but for some reason it didn't hit me until today that we have a LOT left to do for the wedding! We have 7 weeks, that's not too soon but at the same time AHHHH it's less than two months. We still have stuff we have to order! It's going to take some time to get here in the mail. So today I am trying hard not to freak out, but to trust God that everything's going to happen and it's going to be great and really...who cares about the decorations all that really matters is who I am marrying. It works most of the time :-P.
2 comments:
just wait until you only have 2 weeks left, and still have tons of stuff to do!!! :)
Thanks!! That's why you're coming the day before so we can stay up all night and finish all the stuff I keep putting off :-D
Post a Comment