Ok, I had a little trouble with this. I've always known a fair amount about computers but I'm going to need to get some help with this blogging thing - it confuses me!!!!
Chris and I went to A Weekend To Remember and WOW!!! It was the best gift mom and Julie could have ever given us. I am going to encourage all of my friends who are married, getting married, or considering marrying their boyfriends to go! It was such a blessing to us and while right now we are both fired up for change - I know that will die down - I also know that God has used it to touch our lives in such a huge way that even when the excitement dies down, the changes will still be there.
We both learned so much and were very blessed by this weekend. What a great way to start off our marriage.
Thanks mom and Julie.
1 comment:
hello :) I like the colors you picked out...nice and cheerful! Any questions you may have, ask away...if I don't know the answer, I'll get it for you.
Post a Comment