So, by the end of this month I'll be full term....WAHOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! This little guy is growing like crazy! I believe he's already dropped down lower (I could be wrong, but I heard this can happen 5+ weeks before delivery with your first child). Everybody keeps commenting on how much lower my belly looks and I do feel him a lot lower down (it's kinda crazy, I never thought I'd feel him move that low). I am 32 or 33 weeks this week...they are still having a hard time deciding how far along I am! I would like to go with 33 weeks, please :D.
What's new...hmm, still house hunting. The realtor went out of town for 7 days last week, then she got back in town and we couldn't get in touch with her. FINALLY last night she e-mailed me (after we called several times, she never returned our call) saying she will be out of town again for the next 14 days! We are going to have to find somebody else and I feel awful about that, we just can't afford to not look for a house for 18 days! We don't have time for that. *sigh* I know it'll all work out eventually. I just don't know what to do right now.
Well, that's pretty much all that's been going on. My life is boring, It feels like all I ever do anymore is work, look at houses, and sleep...sad!!
No comments:
Post a Comment